Skip to main content

MR. EGALITARIAN CONTESTED FOR FUNAABSU PRESIDENT.

🍒OFFICIAL DECLARATION OF AMBITION TO THE STUDENTS POPULACE, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA.

Great Funaabites!!!✊🏽

I, OGUNKAYODE KABIRU OLAITAN  popularly known as MR. EGALITARIAN, a 400L student from department of SOIL SCIENCE AND LAND MANAGEMENT, hereby officially announced to seek your support and to serve you as the next STUDENT UNION PRESIDENT 18'19, this day (07/11/2018).

My passionate desire to serve you and the entire students populace is not a selfish interest but with an agenda for the advancement and development of our irrepressible students Union.
I am not just running for the position for selfish interest, but I am running for the position for the betterment of the UNION as a whole. I am on a mission to serve and eradicate menial inclination in students, together with you.

Greater Funaabites!!!✊🏽 As a Comrade involved in Students Unionism and Struggle with personal values such as COMMITMENT, DISCIPLINE, TRANSPARENCY, and CONSISTENT LEADERSHIP with GOOD MORAL OBLIGATION to serve and protect the interest of the students populace, I have brought the law of a SERVING LEADERSHIP.
I have so much belief in the ideology of Purposeful and Transformational team leadership which will fast track the developmental change we all yearned for in our reputable institution.

Greatest Funaabites!!!✊🏽 I have with diligence and commitment served, I am still serving and I am still committed to serve the ever reputable and gallant Nigerian students, FUNAABITES, with a view to making life on campus easier and better. I solemnly resolve to take full responsibility for myself and you, to serve and lead with honour, equality as my nickname implies, compassion and to be faithful to the oath of my office and work as a community.

Articulate Nigerian Students!!!✊🏽 I urge you to join me, support me and progress with me in moving FUNAABSU forward to its high esteem. 
I am capable, I am for you, I believe in you and I also believe that togetherness is the key, we can make FUNAABSU more better and be relaxed of a great future in our struggles, we can be more sagacious. Indefatigably, a hope for the best is what I represent. Without You there's no me, without you there's no hope, you are the reason FUNAAB is breathing, with you there's assurance of possible mission, a struggle worthwhile. 

Thank you so much for your auspicious time reading this piece, and God bless you. 
Support, pray and vote for OGUNKAYODE KABIRU OLAITAN pka MR. EGALITARIAN as FUNAABSU PRESIDENT 18'19.

MASUN, KAWÉ È! MASUN, KAWÉ È!! MASUN, KAWÉ È!!! COME, LET'S REASON TOGETHER.

VOTE EGALITARIAN AS FUNAABSU PRESIDENT 18'19!!! 
ALUTA CONTINUA, VITORIA È CERTA AMALA AWETU!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CUTTING THE HEAD IS NOT THE ANTIDOTE FOR HEADACHE.

RUNNING AWAY IS NOT THE SOLUTION BUT STAYING TO CORRECT THE ERROR!  It was great discussing solutions with these great people yesterday (Prof. Mrs. Ashimolowo, Mr. Babs Alabi and Mr. Mubarak) at Funaab radio 89.5fm, the sound of abundance. See video on Instagram @mr_egalitarianworldmotivates and also YouTube @ Mr. Egalitarian World Motivates...  There's one thing that is sure in this life, consistency can never be underrated, even if it is just selling some few commodities, with consistency you can go places. Dream big, follow your instinct, believe in yourself and pray in your way, so far you're talking to the one God.  This is just the result of consistency, yet, I have a lot to learn. Like I would always say; hard work works, working really hard is what successful people do. The decision is in your hands, either you want to be part of the "get rich quick" syndrome or you want to explore in the right way to stardom, you cut your coat according to you

CRISTIANO RONALDO IS A GREAT MENTOR.

PONDER IT TWICE: CRISTIANO RONALDO IS A GREAT MENTOR. When we talk of leadership and mentorship, it doesn't end at academics, politics, entertainment and the likes. The world of sports, especially football has produced exceptional leaders across the continents. From Madeira, a Portuguese star, Cristiano Ronaldo Alveiro has demonstrated a great deal of leadership and mentorship with his indefatigable and astonishing performance in the world of football. This guy is amazing! Cr7 is a goal lord, a great example for hard work and commitment. In this guy I have learnt a lot of things viz; 1. Perseverance. 2. Commitment. 3. Courage. 4. Confidence. 9. Beliefs. 6. Competence. 7. Consistency. 8. Focus. 9. Determination and 10. Drive... Among others. When asked 3 years ago about the time he would stop football he said; when I can no longer play again. At age 33 he still scores 14 champions league goals in 9 champions league matches. He has demonstrated a go

GET DIRTY, HAVE CLUES.

PONDER IT TWICE: GET DIRTY, HAVE CLUES. In agriculture there is no such thing like "I am a clean dude" I can't carry anything. You just have to carry things with your head since you have no other alternatives as a subsistence agricultural farmer. But that doesn't mean you can't also look for other means to make it simple, such as using wheel barrow or other easier means. The harvested crops just have to get to its destination for processing.  It was ethic at first while in the bush trying to harvest cassava, but when it got to an extent I had to behave like a real farmer. We are practicing subsistence agriculture for now anyway, but commercial means of farming is on its way... Get dirty to get ideas, practical skills and exposure rather than getting clean to be clueless on the field. Agriculture is all about getting dirty most times.  #DO AGRIC, IT PAYS. #ponderittwice #weneedempowermentineducation #youthsarelost #communication&skill #itbeg